Electrical Estimator/ Senior Estimator
This role is open to an experienced commercial Electrical Estimator looking for a new challenge.
Working for a forward thinking M&E company this role is a terrific opportunity for the successful candidate to move into a vibrant, positive and progressive environment. Career path can clearly be demonstrated by the client, this role would be perfect for someone wants to feel they can make a substantial difference to a companies growth.
Initial role would include but not be limited to –
- Carrying our drawing take-offs
- Sending enquiries to the market for supplier and specialist sub-contractor quotations, pricing labour element, prelims and evaluating risk.
- Putting together tender breakdown
- Pricing BOQ’s
- Liaising with the necessary suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Liaising with operational staff within the organisation as well as Senior Management.
- Looking at alternatives to tender brief for commercial advantage
- Chasing submitted tenders for feedback or instruction.
A genuinely terrific opportunity for someone looking for a defined career path.
Previous verifiable experience in a similar position is essential
A good eye for detail, a focussed attitude coupled with a positive “can do” outlook is essential for this role.
Self-confidence and being comfortable with people regardless of position would be neccesary.
Good arithmetical and communication skills.
How to apply